Friday, April 4, 2014

Pura Vida Haul & Review




In addition to receiving my promotional package I ordered some things from the website as well.


I ordered a charity bracelet for Vegan Outreach and and anklet in the color Lost At Sea.


The bracelets come in these recycled pouches, which I think is amazing. Unlike most companies they aren't using thousands of plastic bags. Way to go green Pura Vida!


The bracelets are made out of wax covered string, that makes them water proof and very durable. They wont fade, fray, or break easily.


Every bracelet has a waterproof and rust proof "P" charm to share the Pura Vida love.


And, all bracelets are adjustable. I love these bracelets and anklets, they're so rad, and for a good cause.


I also ordered a beanie in Heather Brown. Let me tell you this beanie is so comfortable. I pretty much wear it every day.


The outside of the beanie has a Pura Vida tag...


and when you flip the end of the beanie up, it says Live Free on the opposite side of the tag.


The beanie also comes with a matching bracelet, mine came with a dark brown one.

The best part of the post is what YOU guys get!
All you have to do is enter that code when your proceed with ordering your purchase. 

JOIN THE MOVEMENT. 

If you have any questions, comments, or just want to chat you can email me at helloveganinfo@gmail.com or tweet me at @hello_vegan